Thursday, August 16, 2007

Play Online 3 Card Poker For Peace and Harmony

Don't spend your life worrying. Life is too short. My parents - god should rest their souls - did that. And I know they regretted it because on his death bed my dad said to me "Jim, enjoy life. Don't do what your mother and I did. Try not to worry. Be responsible and take care, but try to relax. Don't have regrets like we did." I spent a lot of time wondering exactly how to manifest that wish. And then I decided online 3 card poker would be a start. Whenever I played online 3 card poker I felt relaxed. Playing online 3 card poker made me happy too. And I for sure had an overall sense of peace and harmony when playing online 3 card poker. So perhaps my old dad would be smiling down at me if he saw me play online 3 card poker. It was certainly a start I thought, as I logged on to the game.

My wife immediately noticed the change in me since playing online 3 card poker. She said I was completely relaxed. I was a little surprised - almost offended - at the insinuation that prior to online 3 card poker I had not been so relaxed. "No honey," she tried to assure me. "You're just far more relaxed now than before. Not that you were uptight, but you are just more serene. And I love you even more." I supposed that was a good thing. Making the wife and the dead parents happy, all from online 3 card poker.

No comments: