Monday, June 11, 2007

Learn to Play 3 Card Poker!

Tons of new people play 3 card poker every year!
I really like to play 3 card poker! About two years ago a friend of mine introduced me to the game, and ever since then, I have been one satisfied customer. It is very easy to play 3 card poker, but I won't go into the rules here, simply because they can be found by doing a quick search on the web. This game is just so much fun to play! 3 card poker has only been around for about ten years, but in that time the game has spread like wildfire! Every year thousands of new people begin to play 3 card poker, and fall in love! Anybody who is looking for a challenge, or a new variation of poker should play 3 card poker. I'm telling you, the game is addictive. To play 3 card poker may seem very easy, but if you don't have the skill and learn the strategy, you may want to practice a bit before playing with the big dogs!

I loved to play 3 card poker from the very beginning!
From the day I went online to play 3 card poker, I never looked back! I always thought I loved playing regular poker, but I soon found that there is nothing more fun to me than to play 3 card poker! I kid you not!

No comments: